Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Cake - Super Delicious
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Cake is refreshing, spring and summer dessert assembled of moist lemon cake dotted with juicy blueberries, blueberry cheesecake and sweet and tangy lemon cream cheese frosting. You have two delicious
, lemon blueberry cake with cream cheese frosting dessert and delicious blueberry cheesecake, packed in one amazing treat. You should check my Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake, too!
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Cake
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk- room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 16 oz. cream cheese- room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch
- 2 eggs + 1 egg white
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter-room temperature
- 1 and 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ cups blueberries- fresh (if use frozen do not thaw)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly grease 8-inch springform pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Wrap springform pan in double layer of heavy-duty aluminum foil to prevent water from leaking in during the baking in a water bath.
- To make the cheesecake pulse blueberries and cream cheese in a food processor, then transfer the mixture in a mixing bowl.
- Arange sliced mozzarella and tomato on flatbread. Place back in oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Add sugar and flour and beat until smooth and creamy. Mix in vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at the time mixing after each addition just to combine, do not over mix.
- ... Sorry. to find complete instructions, original article and original image please visit >>> https://omgchocolatedesserts.com/lemon-blueberry-cheesecake-cake/
Rated 4/5 based on 1522 Reviews